This Privacy Notice explains how Bristol Movement Space Limited, a company registered in England (company number 10788651) with its registered office at Bristol Movement Space, 307 Church Road, St George, Bristol, BS5 8AA (BMS, we, our, us), processes your personal data and your rights in relation to the personal data we hold.
You can also look at the cookies policy to find out what cookies we use and why.
For the purposes of any applicable data protection laws in England and Wales, including from 25 May 2018 the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), BMS is the data controller of your personal data.
If you have any questions about these rights or how your personal data is used by us, you should contact the Data Protection Officer using the details below:
• Post – Data Protection Officer
• Address – Bristol Movement Space, 307 Church Road, St George, Bristol, BS5 8AA
• Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
How we use your personal data will depend upon how you use our services. We have included separate sections in section 1 of this Notice for distinct products and services we offer to help you identify how this Notice is relevant to you. This Notice has the following parts:
What personal data we collect, how we use your data, who we share your data with and our legal basis for processing your data.
How your personal data is collected
BMS collects your personal data from the following sources:
• From you, when you:
o fill in forms on our website or our apps, for example to order products or services, to sign up to a mailing list, or to register to use our website and apps;
o enter a competition for which we are a promoter; either online, by email, post, text or phone;
o participate in a BMS discussion or interact on our social media accounts;
o communicate with us by post, telephone, email, social media, or in person;
o complete surveys or testimonials.
• From third parties such as software providers:
o who analyse your use of our websites and apps;
o provide our e-commerce solution.
o Paysafe, (https://www.paysafe.com/uk ) our payment provider.
gories of personal data are collected?
Identification and contact details
• biographical information such as your name, title, date of birth, age and gender;
• images and your likeness (as captured in a photograph for identification purposes or on video that we capture for when filming for BMS's other legitimate purposes);
• your contact details including address, email address, phone number and social media identifiers;
Online and transactional
• when you visit our website or use our apps we collect details of your Internet Protocol (IP) address, location (including institution), browser type and version, and operating system;
• information you provide in your communications with us;
• products you have purchased and details of financial transactions;
• content and links you accessed in our marketing emails;
How we use your data, the basis for processing your data and with whom we share it
How long we retain your information
Your rights under data protection legislation Prior to 25 May 2018, you have the following rights:
• To obtain access to, and copies of, the personal data we hold about you;
• To require that we cease processing your personal data if the processing is causing you damage or distress;
• To require us not to send you marketing communications;
Once GDPR comes into force, from 25 May 2018 you will also have the following additional rights:
• To request that we erase your personal data;
• To request that we restrict our data processing activities in relation to your personal data;
• To receive from us the personal data we hold about you, which you have provided to us, in a reasonable format specified by you, including for the purpose of transmitting that personal data to another data controller; and
• To require us to correct the personal data we hold about you if it is incorrect.
Please note that the above rights are not absolute, and requests may be refused where exceptions apply.
To initiate this process please contact our Office, and they will record the immediate information we need and this will be followed up by our Data Protection Officer.
If you are not satisfied with how your personal data is used by BMS you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner (www.ico.org.uk).
Bristol Movement Space
307 Church Road
Tel: 0117 329 3833
Use social media to stay intouch:
A year from now you may wish you had started today.
Patience and persistence are vital qualities in the ultimate successful accomplishment of any worthwhile endeavor.